On the Katy Freeway between Kirkwood and Dairy Ashford
The following document details the terms and conditions of the Mossy Nissan One To One Rewards Program.
Upon receipt of the membership card/key tags (the "Card"), member agrees to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions. Mossy Nissan One To One Rewards program members will receive incentive points for every dollar spent on parts and services and up to $250.00 on a vehicle purchase. These points are only redeemable at Mossy Nissan. This is at no cost to you. Simply swipe your card at our cashier when you pick up your vehicle and we'll take care of the rest. With every dollar you spend in our service department we will apply 3% of your total bill to your member card in the form of award points. We are a full-service maintenance and repair center. As an authorized Nissan Dealer, our customers are assured of the availability of Genuine Nissan Parts for all vehicle maintenance and repair needs.
Overview of Nissan One To One Rewards Program
The Mossy Nissan One To One Rewards program is a loyalty program sponsored by Mossy Nissan that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Acquisitions include new and used vehicle purchases, service labor and parts/accessories from Mossy up to a maximum of $300.00 in any one transaction. All earned award points can be used only for retail purchases at Mossy Nissan ONLY.
1. Incentive points have no cash value and can not be redeemed for cash.
2. Any items purchased through theMossy Nissan One To One Rewards program can not be returned for cash. All returned items' value will be applied to the member's card. No exception.
3. Award points will expire with 24 months of inactivity.
4. Program points redemption is not combinable with any other discount offers. Mossy Nissan reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
5. Your Rewards Card can be used for any vehicle in your household.
6. Award points can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You can not accrue points on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, insuranceextended warranty or any other after market purchases. (Is this right? At the beginning you say the customer earns $250 on a vehicle purchase)
7. Members must present valid membership card at time of purchase in order to accumulate points.
8. Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can Members pool accumulated points to increase standings. Membership and points can not be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and points have no cash value.
Earning Program Dollars
When you first enroll in the program, the Member will receive a Mossy Nissan Rewards Card. The card is to be used for each eligible transaction. Incentive Points can be earned in the following manners:
Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future vehicle purchase;Each service event (parts and labor) earns 3% of total dollars spent (not including shop supplies and tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale;
Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 3% of total dollars spent (not including tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale.
Member's points standings can be checked at the Mossy Nissan Service Cashier or online at www.nissanonetoonerewards.com or follow the link at mossynissanhouston.com.
Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
Participation in the Program
The Mossy Nissan One To One Rewards program is available to all Mossy Nissan customers who are over the age of 18. Mossy Nissan employees are not eligible to participate in the Mossy Nissan One To One Rewards Program. Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
Participation in the Mossy Nissan One To One Rewards program constitutes each member's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
Mossy Nissan may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Mossy Nissan One To One Rewards program - including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned points at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the members ability to use the points that have already been earned.
The Mossy Nissan One To One Rewards program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Mossy Nissan may terminate the program at any time, with no prior notice given. Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the program. Member dollars are credits that Mossy Nissan may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the Mossy Nissan One To One Rewards program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Mossy Nissan in its' sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Mossy Nissan employee or any refusal to honor a Mossy Nissan employee's instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Mossy Nissan reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney's fees and court costs.
Each program member
accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Mossy
Nissan and each of its related companies and respective officers, directors,
employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns (the "Released
Parties") from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by
such Member or for any unauthorized access to member's account from a third
party. Under no circumstances, including
but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of
the program. By participating in the
program, a member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action
related to such matters in any forum.
This information can also be found on the One to One Rewards website. The link to this website is provided below for your convenience.