Mossy Nissan is open and focused on your safety!
We understand the important role our dealership plays in providing sales and service to our customers. We are a community-driven business with deep customer relationships and recognize that everyone has been impacted by the Covid-19 virus.
Our priority is to continue to maintain a safe environment for our employees and customers. With this in mind, we are taking extra precautions to keep our stores, service departments and collision centers clean and sanitized. Our Mossy Nissan team is rigorously following CDC guidelines for safety and prevention.
We are taking every precaution to keep our loyal customers and neighbors safe
In order to continue to welcome our customers to the dealership, we have put the following measures in place:
- The high-volume touch areas throughout the dealership including door handles, desks, and counters are being sanitized at a high frequency.
- Test drive vehicles, showroom offices, service areas, and other stations are being disinfected and cleaned throughout the day.
- All employees are taking precautionary health measures including frequent hand washing, social distancing, abiding by a no handshake policy, and staying home when sick.
- Our communication with government health departments and officials is open and changes are being made with every new directive.
- Our Service Departments will use covers to protect surfaces inside your vehicle such as the seats, steering wheels, and shift lever.
- Every employee who comes into contact with your vehicle in our service department will be wearing medical-grade disposable gloves.
If you are visiting one of our facilities, we appreciate your support by doing the following:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use a tissue to cover your cough and wash your hands immediately after.
- Stay home if you are not well…..we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
We believe that education is the best prevention.
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We are here to make car buying as easy as possible. Shop however you are most comfortable, even without ever leaving your house!
Additionally, the following steps are being taken to help your shopping and service experience:
- Shop from the comfort of your home; all online! View Inventory
- Complete all paperwork including credit approvals on our secure finance application.
- Get personalized monthly loan and lease payments sent from our staff to lock-in your rate, and expedite your transaction, all via email.
- Find out your trade-in value through our online trade-in tool.
- Want to test drive a vehicle? We will bring the test drive to you! We offer home or office delivery!
- We will even deliver your new car right to your front door!* It’s that easy! You don’t even need to come into the dealership.
- Use online service appointment scheduling.
- Connect with our sales team via phone, text or email to discuss rebates, incentives, and 90-day deferred first payments** as well as any other questions you may have.
- Thank you for your support and understanding during a rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to support our customers and our staff.
Mossy Nissan Family
*Applicable delivery charge. Ask for details.
**90-day delayed payment option is available when you purchase new dealer stock and finance through Nissan Motor Corporation for a 60 month max term, and is subject to credit approval on above average credit. The delayed payment must begin exactly 90 days from the date of the contract. New purchases are for retail contracts only, not lease. Interest, if any accrues from date of purchase. Expires 3/31/20.