Limited Warranty Overview
This warranty is limited to the person to whom the Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears in the original repair work order and is valid for as long as the Original Customer owns the vehicle on which the repairs were made.
The Limited Warranty is provided by Mossy Nissan's Certified Collision Repair Center. We warrant the Original Customer corrections to any defects in materials or workmanship for as long as Original Customer owns the vehicle. Additionally, we warrant for a period of 12 months or 12, 000 miles, whichever occurs first, that we will correct, repair, or replace any defective new part used in the repair, unless the parts manufacturer warranty is longer, in which case the parts manufacturer warranty period shall apply.
Who is covered?
The Original Customer to whom the Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears on the original repair work order. This Limited Warranty is non- transferable.
What does this Warranty cover?
- Metalwork: All metal work and framework, to include welding and application of materials utilized in making collision repairs, against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust.
- Paint: All painting related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation.
- Mechanical Repairs: All mechanical repairs needed pertaining directly to original collision damage.
- Parts: Subject to the terms of the parts manufacturer warranty.
What does this warranty not cover?
- Environmental Damage: Chemicals, solvents, cleaning/ polishing materials, tree sap, road salt, sand, pebbles, hail, windstorms, sun and other environmental factors; Unreasonable use, abuse or negligent vehicle operation; Lack of performance of required maintenance as the part is installed.
- Pre- Accident Damage and/ or Pre- Existing Conditions: Normal deterioration with vehicle age and mileage; Rust repair, including rust through and/ or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior non- replaced panels; Incidental costs, including towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses; Consequential damages including loss of use, inconvenience or other economic loss, and damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed and or repaired during the repair.
What is the period of coverage?
- Metalwork: Lifetime, as long as the Original Customer owns the vehicle.
- Paint: Lifetime, as long as the Original Customer owns the vehicle.
- Mechanical Repairs: 90 days on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
- Parts: One year/ 12,000 miles ( whichever occurs first), unless the parts manufacturer warranty is more, in which case the manufacturer warranty period shall apply.
What will we do to correct problems?
Repair, replacement or repainting as needed to correct defects in parts, materials and workmanship, as describes and subject to the limitations set forth in this Warranty, Repairs must be made by the Warrantor.
How do you get service?
Warrantable repairs are to be made only at premises of the Warrantor during normal business hours. In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, you must provide: The Original Customer's copy of this limited warranty; A copy of the original repair order; Personal identification establishing eligibility.
Limitation of warranties:
Any implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose shall be limited to the duration of this written limited warranty. This limited warranty contains the entire warranty and contains only the promises for which the Warrantor will be responsible.