A lease is a financing method in which the customer only pays for a portion of a vehicle's cost. That portion is paid in monthly payments over the term of the lease.
The portion of the vehicle's cost that is not paid by the customer is called the residual value.
The relationship between the price of the vehicle and its residual value at the end of the lease term is important in leasing, because it determines how much the customer will pay.
How customers will visualize the facets of your company is supported by the vehicles in your fleet. As the captive lender for Nissan products, NMAC Commercial Vehicle Lending can assist you in building a sustainable and prosperous business image.
NMAC offers flexible purchase loans and lease residuals based on per-vehicle usage. Before you decide on a finance plan, be sure to consider the following circumstances:
- Annual mileage
- Lease or loan term
- Application of the vehicle
- Vehicle specifications
WHAT IS TRAC LEASING?
Simply put, TRAC Leasing is THE automotive financing solution for business owners. Here are some important things to know:
- A Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause ("TRAC") Lease is used for vehicles used more than 50% of the time in the trade or business of the Lessee (customer).
- A TRAC Lease is a unique version of the FMV lease. The risk and reward of ownership is transferred to the Lessee through the TRAC provision.
- A TRAC Lease has a preset residual value, virtually eliminating the Lessee's exposure to a Fair Market Value settlement at lease maturity.
ADVANTAGES OF GETTING ON "TRAC"
Seasonal terms and tax affected payment rates are available. Taxes, up fits, and the cost of accessory installation can be included in the capitalized cost of the lease. Services and conveniences other finance products simply do not offer.
Here's Why You Should Consider A NMAC TRAC Lease:
- All Nissan vehicles qualify.
- NMAC's lease terms are a clear advantage for credit-qualified borrowers.
- Favorable accounting treatments provide cash-flow benefits.
- Customer and dealer set the residual value with NMAC's approval.
- A one-stop shopping experience when ordering and arranging financing for vehicles.
- Tax Advantages
TRAC Leases are commonly considered off-balance sheet financing. This style of lease is generally treated as a 100% tax-deductible operating expense, not a capital expense. Consult your tax advisor for more information
Customized Lines Of Credit
Working capital is the cornerstone of any successful business venture. NMAC's line of credit program is a valuable tool for principals and partners who know the value of accessible capital. Following an initial review and approval of your application for credit, your business will be able to lease or purchase vehicles when you need them. We like to think that as your business grows; your business's NMAC line of credit will be there to support each new venture.